BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 22 September 2011

A poem by me. =)

A poem I did during PMR trials last paper. (PJK!!!!! xD)

Midnight,
A still wind blows,
In the rivers,
The water flows,
Someone's studying,
That I know,
6a.m.,
The cockerel crows.

That someone is tired,
O so I see,
He's been working hard,
Like a honey bee,
"My Sejarah paper is today",
Say's the fatigue he,
The paper comes,
And he rub's his hands in glee.

He took up his pen,
And wrote out his name,
He tried to answer the questions,
But to me, he's game,
He failed the Sejarah test,
And got only himself to blame,
After this incident,
Things were never the same.

He got O so sad,
Holding the paper in his hands,
Thirty-six marks was all he got,
It wasn't very grand,
His favourite computer games,
His parents had it banned,
But, one day,
Someone told him of the footprints in the sand.

He got to know Jesus,
Our Counselor and Friend,
The person that will never leave him,
Until the very end,
He studied very hard,
To face the year end,
And what do you guess?
Up to the first place,
There he ran.

=)

0 comments: