BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 20 June 2011

How can you just sit there,
And push me to a corner.
Sitting there on that wooden chair,
Making me sound like a mourner.

I come, trying to ask a boon,
But you make it sound
Like asking for the moon.
Tying me up with many a bound.

Come on, get your arse off of the sidewalk,
Take a walk with me to your living, burning hell,
I hate your face, don't look me in the eyes,
Talk to the darkness, I can't see a thing.
Talk the talk, but you never walk the talk,
Don't you hear the death knell, that little golden bell,
Write your will, say your last bye-byes,
Don't talk to me, I ain't a lovely fling.

This ain't disobedience, just a little chat,
Why are you so serious, smile a little bit,
Blood on the walls, its just a flesh wound,
I don't feel a thing, I've got the analgesics,
Surely you can't see me unless you're a bat,
Not a guy, not a broad, just a little chit.
I've got my mind, I wouldn't just swoon,
I'm Wolfram; I ain't Giesekes.

0 comments: