BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Untitled 1

Here I am, sitting bored, with my back to the girls,
Who make my life so interesting, so freaking nice,
'Cos talking to them is like the pigs getting the pearls,
I may be a man, but, hell no, they aren't my vice.

They may like the attention, but they just don't give enough,
They can go their own way if they wanna act tough.
Hell, no, I won't bow, its my way or the highway,
I won't be the victim, though they think I'm the prey.
World peace is a myth when my mind is this crazy,
I'd rather sit here and act like I'm lazy.
I really don't care but I ain't a potted plant,
All this nonsense sounds like a Gregorian chant.

I guess the rage is all gone, 'cause I feel wasted,
The bitterness of life is all that I've tasted,
And I guess that this is the final threshold,
I've ate the bread and found the bread mold.

0 comments: